- Cancellation Policy
- We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients,
the following policies are honored:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
- If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged $25, unless it can be filled.
- This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- Emergency cancellations are determined at the therapist's discretion.
- Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.”
They will be charged $25 for their “missed” appointment.
- Late Arrivals
- If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive,
your therapist will then determine if there is enough time
remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and
consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
- *Please note: We take our profession very seriously. If any illicit suggestions are made by
the client during a massage session, the session is terminated immediately, and the client is held liable for payment in full for the scheduled appointment time.
- We look forward to serving you!
Click to Return to Services